FamBam Update
- Mr. is almost done with his LAST semester of law school... yeesssssssssssssssss (napoleon style). We've been waiting for this day for so many years, when he can finally be done with school. Because let's face it, school is important. School can sometimes be interesting. School enhances your mind. BUT. School sucks. So this spring, I'll be Mrs. Esquire (I get credit for bread-winning during all this right??).
- Mr. also has started having interviews and getting referrals which is great. Where there are a lot of job opportunities is actually a place most Washingtonians hate which is a win-win for us. I don't get it personally but then I've lived in Southern CA pretty much all my life so I'm cool with wind/heat/tree-less-ness. Plus, The Admiral would get 24/7 spoiling from g-parents. And I may get free babysitting every so often. Score. You hear that mom?? :)
- The Admiral has been referred to a child optometrist due to his 'weepy eye' as Mr. likes to call it (aka blocked tear duct). I'm still putting it off because I know it'll be all kinds of traumatic for him & me...mostly me. Essentially they dilate the eye and prob the duct to try & open it. If it doesn't work then they put a stint in it. My heart always drops even thinking about any of this. I figure we'll get an opinion but he's perfectly happy/healthy and it's not bothering him in any way.
- Law school is a rip-off. Seriously. You pay ridiculous amounts of money for grad school (on top of undergrad) and then they make you pay a ridiculous amount to take the Bar. It's something you HAVE to take to practice so how is that fair? Mr. likes to say it weeds out the serious individuals. I don't know too many people that'd get into a ton of debt and then not go through with it. So thanks Bar Board/School Admin members, more costs were just what we needed! ;)
- I just realized my birthday is next month. W00t! But I think that's when finals are. Boo! Hopefully if not for my birthday, for our anniversary this year we'll be able to take a quick little get-away.
No comments:
Post a Comment