Reality Fix

There are a few reality shows I make a point of watching (via online as we don't have cable/TV channels by choice) because I'm drawn to it like a fat kid & cake. ANTM, The Bachelor, and.....

* Dancing with the Stars *
I think this season is going to be better than the last one (no one has an advantage by being a pussy cat doll or major dance experience) and I'm really excited that I have something to look forward to beginning of the week. And now for my favorites so far...

Chelsea, the Disney girl: Natural talent, doesn't take herself too seriously and their first dance had me grinning like an idiot. I bet she goes far!

Ralph, the Karate Kid: This guy could be my dad?? He looks amazing for his age, that's for sure. I was bracing myself for a disaster but he totally pwned that dance floor! Although I have a feeling he'll be a little awkward with latin/funky dances, I really am liking the guy.

Kirstie, the Actress: Ok, it's impossible for me not like someone when they're that hilarious. And I think it's awesome they paired her with the egotistical/vain Max - I actually think they'll work well together. Oh, she totally killed her first dance and I know she'll go far!

Total Fails? Talk show host (she was so awkward with her walking through the dance I couldn't even watch it) and Radio man (no idea who he is and although being funny always wins points, he was horrible).

Anyone else watch the show?

No comments: