Weekend Snapshots


Getting my 'hair did'



Love. Love. Love.


My little Sunbeams; I love them but decided I never want 5 kids under 5. EVER.


Lemon Bars, mmmm. Mr. hates citrus desserts so I basically have to eat this by myself. But for some reason I have no guilt in that.

The Admiral being his general cuteness


My shipment from Quincee's Boutique came! (clothes pictures to come soon)

3 comments:

The Cat Hag said...

Your hair looks great!!

I wanna try curling my hair too, but still deliberating over which hot rollers to get. :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Unknown said...

I love your hair! Wish I could make mine look that pretty...

The Admiral is adorable. Such a cute smile.

I want ice cream now.

What is Quincee's Boutique?

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Oh I love that bag and those lemon bars look awesome! So glad that I found your blog.