Since having a kid, I'm always looking for cute toys for birthdays/Christmas/etc.. In doing so, I've found out that not all toy companies are working with all their screws..if you know what I mean...
Some classic examples:

Flashback to the 80's. What kid wouldn't want a creepy old man's head in your darkened room..to stare at you with those huge eyes...and kill you in your sleep...

This is something I saw at the store a few months ago. Intrigued since it's kind of cute, I proceeded to read the box. Apparently the bunny can sing & talk [Cute!] and you take the little carrot [Cute!] and go hide. The bunny then moves and finds you no matter where you are hidden whilst talking..[AHHHHH!!] Creepy, creepy, creepy!

Pregnant Barbie - you can take her plastic belly off to reveal the baby inside.. Barbie confusing girls about their bodies since 1959. :) (I kid, I don't have anything against barbies as long as they're not dressed like street walkers)

Sing-a-ma-jigs are out in stores now & The Admiral received one from his grandparents. These things make noises when pushed (think "aaaaa", "oooooo") and songs (one word per push). I'm not sure whether to laugh or hide under my bed.
2 comments:
k all of those toys were pretty... creeepy. But prego barbie? It's almost too clever to be creepy but then I remember that it's still creepy haha
Lovely Little Rants
hugo? And pregnant barbie?!?!? WHAAAAA!!!! Hha that's insane!!
Post a Comment