I haven't had much time to blog lately due to all the SUUUPER important things going on. I honestly don't know how I found time to make this post...

I've been making truck loads of vintage crafts & kissing babies...

sewing stylish outfits for my kid & building a treehouse right in his room...

having candlelit dinners every night with the Mr. and massive loads of pillow talk....

Ok, let's be honest...... a friend dragged me into Pinterest. Can you guess what I've been doing the last few days? I swear you have to make a time limit for that thing or it'll steal your soul!
5 comments:
recently got a pinterest and it is addicting!! love!
xo TJ
Gah! That site is addicting! Love it but it often steals an hour of my time when I log on before bed...not a good idea! PS I had to make a new blog but my profile doesn't link to it. If you want to check it out it's beclassyandfabulousalways{dot}blogspot{dot}com
It will TOTALLY steal your soul! Loved that peter pan card though :)
Yay for peter pan! xoxo
Ha ha ha I love this.
That Peter Pan screen shot is hilarious.
I am so addicted to Pinterest. Like, it there was a 12 step program, I'd be all over it.
Post a Comment