Weekend Snapshots

October is almost over. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited for Halloween simply because I can finally dress my family up. I've been prepping The Admiral to avoid costume melt downs by putting him in his costume every few days. It. Is. Adorable.
Our weekend was spent hanging around the house, just enjoying the fact Mr. passed the Bar.

The Admiral is now a certified goofball. He will purposely do things to make us laugh.

Fall means Soup & homemade Bread. I made my mom's fantabulous creamy potato soup, then added the necessary fixings (green onions, cheese, bacon, sour cream). YUM!!

Mr. found my Red Panda stuffed animal that I've had since I was 10. I've literally loved that thing to death - his fur is slightly ragged. I took that to girls camps, sleepovers, college & when I got married. Am I the kind of girl that brings a stuffed animal into a marriage? Yes, yes I am.

He loved it! He calls it a fox but we'll work on the details later. I'm just glad to see my child get the same enjoyment out of a toy that I did. And it's more age appropriate. :)

Saturday morning I spent with my hair stylist, enjoying a much needed root touchup & trim. I was regaled with stories of the salon gays encountering hobos & drunkards and all the drama (apparently one saw a man peeing in the street & called the cops as he was so traumatized...after he updated his facebook of course).

Back in Black

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Cute outfit!

And cute kids.

And cute soup? I need to get on that part of fall. So delicious.

Congratulations to you and your husband for him passing the bar! That's a big deal!

karly from [kar[+]wade] said...

i'm kind of sad october is gone too! it's been so pretty lately, minus the snow we got 2 weeks ago gRR! :]
-kar