I've always been jealous of those who have a celeb look-a-like or a doppelganger. I always wanted to hear, "Heeeey, has anyone told you that you look like X?" and I'd act surprised like that was the first time. I'm sad to say that fantasy will be left unfufilled....darn my uniqueness!
Mr. on the other hand has found his doppelganger - and when I say found, I really mean everyone & their mom tells him and he still refuses to see it.
Sean Spencer from Pysch - I'm not sure you could get a cooler look-a-like. My mom has been saying it for years. The hair style, the barely there 5 o'clock shadow, the constant smirk...
I couldn't find a better close-up Mr picture that wasn't barely posted, so this will have to do.
I recently posted the Sean picture on facebook to see if my mom/ward ladies/co-workers were crazy...the result was 95% of the peeps thought he did.
And yet he still refuses to see it....

1 comment:
He totally does!! My hubs and I love Psych! He loves quoting Shawn hahahaha "Wait for iiiiiiiiiiiiit" ;)
Post a Comment