Admiralisms




  • When feeling extremely sassy, make sure to shush everyone loudly so all attention can be on you.

  • To turn mommy's heart into mush, pick up a blanket when she lays down on the couch and cover her. All while patting her back and whispering, "There.".

  • Respond to acts of kindness by saying, "Thanks babe!". Can also be interchanged with "Thank you baby!".

  • Be generally adorable by not yet understanding correct pronouns & mixing up 'her' and 'him'.

  • To maintain one's coolness, make sure to inform mom & dad that, "I'm busy. I need to go to work.". Then proceed to get keys, get into daddy's car and pretend-drive.

  • When mom is interrupting your groove, tell her "Go do your meeting.".... (I wonder where he got that from....)

  • Keep making your parents smile and thanking Heavenly Father every day to have someone like you in their lives.

1 comment:

Mars said...

oh man you have a cute kid. I love kids for their simple humor and how sweet and innocent they are! They really do say and do the darndest things!