Last week Mr had some lawyer training and was away for a few days, so The Admiral & I went to stay with Grandma....because mommy is a big wimp and doesn't like sleeping alone in a manless house.
Well, that evening The Admiral began rubbing his ears and complaining they hurt.
"Batten down the Hatches! Storm coming!"
Within 30 minutes he was sobbing and begging for medicine. I gave him Tylenol but it wasn't cutting it. Thankfully my mom had some ear drops & also did some olive oil to soothe it. We were up till 10:30 and I had him sleep with me. Which meant I was up till 2:30 when I finally stuck him in another room.
The. Worst. Night. Here my baby is crying and there is literally nothing more I can do for him, and now I'm bawling my eyes out because of all the stress from work, no husband and this. Not cool.
THANK GOODNESS I had set up a doctor's appointment for him before (for shots) so the next morning we got antibiotics for his ear - although, it also meant two shots in the thigh.
Which also meant mommy crumbled like a bad wall and took The Admiral to go buy a train for his troubles.
It's been a week and everything is back to normal - yea! Now on to my Friday Faves.....
"What am I supposed to be looking for?"
Pretty much. Mr said it was like someone had been murdered in my hospital room.
Thanks Brain, excuse me while I go through every children's hymn in my head...
Oh no she didn't!!
This and Monopoly = home-wreckers.
"If you take my star from me, so help me - you're sleeping on the couch."





1 comment:
I'm sorry you had a bad week! I hope the admiral gets to feeling better and that you have a lovely weekend! I love these funny things you post on Fridays. Always a good laugh :)
Post a Comment