Been a while, so lets kick off the weekend with a confessional... I confess
- I'm sorry to see the summer come to a close when we're just NOW getting under 100 degree weather. Bring it on Fall!
- I'm finally feeling back to normal thanks to my low-dose anxiety meds and beefed-up vitamin B. It's a wonderful thing to be able to run to the store on a whim without almost having an anxiety attack.
- Looking forward to going to Germany in Spring! Mr's parents recently moved out there for work and will be there for a few years. We're booked and looking forward to all the countries we can visit. Although, yes, I will dope myself up for the trip. :) Thankfully his dad's miles are letting us go back home first class.
- Scared thinking of getting pregnant again.. Don't get me wrong, we're more than ready for another. However, due to the fact I'll be 'high risk' until heartbeat/sac in normal spot because of my ectopic experience - it's a little stressful.
- Getting back into a work-out routine, although Netflix decided to get rid of all their Instant Watch exercise dvds. ??? Alternating between my Dallas Cowboy workout DVD and jogging outside. To say I move like a grandma is an understatement...
- I'm letting Netflix slide on the work-out stuff since they've put up 'Revenge'. Favorite part of the day = The Admiral in bed + dessert that I don't have to share + blanket + some Revenge.
One cool dude


No comments:
Post a Comment