I've found the antidote for any crappy day is humor. And while Fridays tend to be a sigh of relief after a work week, sometimes they're full of tension on what should have been accomplished but wasn't. Thank goodness these put a smile on my face!

Not only is this a fabulous color block dress that I'm lusting after but it's on Rose. Double win.

Turning an awesome meme into even more awesome. You can't handle this awesome.

My fellow homeschooled kids will find the max humor in this...and the fact we've heard this joke all our lives. I always got, "I bet you were head cheerleader! And prom queen!" har...har..

Harrison Ford in two back-to-back posts you say? I know, it's too good to be true.

This one had me rolling... hahahah...yep, still laughing.
1 comment:
Hahahaha I love these.
And that dress has stolen my heart.
Post a Comment