I knew being a lawyers wife would sooner or later make some kind of impression...
Take last night's dream for example -
I'm in a house with Mr., my mom and several other people. Apparently my mom is going to be on the jury for a trail Mr. is working on.
He's going over the case and trying to convince my mom the client is not guilty (wow, not illegal here at all folks.. haha) and she's iffy.
I jump all around them saying, "Tell her about the car! That gives reasonable doubt!! Reasonable doubt!"
And my mom says, "I don't care about reasonable doubt, this guy is guilty and needs to be taught a lesson". And I stand there with my mouth open, appalled she would do something like that.
Never mind the fact that I somehow involved myself in the case.....
I think I need to lay off the Law & Order shows..... thankfully, if you are related to a lawyer you don't get picked for jury duty. Holla!
1 comment:
Hahahaha this is so good. My husband isn't a lawyer, but we watch A LOT of Law and Order. We're always spitting out technical jarjon and making people think we're way smarter than we really are. It's great.
Post a Comment