Whelp, it happened. Another surgery.
After our move I started having severe stomach pains, ended up in the hospital and found out I had another pregnancy in my abdomen. What the wha??
So they cleared it all out and found some kind of tissue pretty much all over in there. The doc threw around words like, "due to pregnancy hormones" "cancer" and other shiz. Basically scaring the poo out of me. Now they're thinking it might be something the OB put in from my first surgery to stop bleeding.
I don't find out what it is for a while but I'm trying to stay positive and recover. It's been a super slow process. Having two surgeries in the exact same places does not make for a fun recovery.
I'm so blessed to have a caring husband, mom that took me into her home to watch me 24/7 for several days while Mr. worked and my son who makes me laugh. Laughter helps tremendously...but can also be painful after stomach/uterus surgery.
Anyway, I'll be MIA for a bit.
3 comments:
yikes! I hope you are starting to feel better! Sending prayers and well wishes your way!
My love, I was wondering what you meant when you said you were stilled laid out. What?!?!?! Holy cow! Call me when you get a chance. I love you!!!! (PS I'm glad your Mom is taking care of you. Tell her I love her too).
AH! I am sooo sorry :( Definitely praying that you will recover asap and that the doctors cleared up the issues with your surgery so that you can have a healthy body!
Post a Comment