- I'll give the scenario - a shorter skirt, no slip, Walmart parking lot and wind. You got that picture? Yea, so did everyone else in that parking lot.
- Buying anxiety meds and beefed up B vitamins (prescription). Guess how much the anxiety meds were? $10 bucks. Guess how much the vitamins were? $96 dollars before insurance. For 30 pills?!?!?! How can you justify a vitamin being that expensive?? You best believe I bought a freaking pill cutter.
- My child looking like an abuse victim thanks to The Admiral insisting on running ahead while we go on evening walks. He refuses to watch where he's going half the time so you know he did a face plant on the sidewalk. Cuts at his mouth, nose, forehead and knees. And then he cried loudly on the way home (echoing through our neighborhood, which is just filled with retirement folks so it's quiet as a graveyard), not because he was hurt. Oh no. Because our walk was cut short.
- Getting super jazzed about a close friend's wedding. New outfit in her colors? Check. Coordianting with other close friends that are going? Check. Daydreams about how much fun it'll be? Check. Having the wedding called off last minute? Check....errr.... (Mr and I will still make a trip out of it, no way I'm wasting the vacation time I'm taking!)
- Nursery. It's called 'Little Provo' in the area of the city we're in due to the volume of young LDS families that live here. The ward we're in has 2 nurserys and mine has at least 16 kids. It's redonkulous. You know I'd lay the smack down but the worst kid has his mom working in there. Soooo, that's awkward.
Awesome:
- Talking to stranger and saying something like "Ever since I had my son...", to which I get the reply "What? You are not old enough to have a kid!". "I've been married 6 years... I'm 25.". "What?! I thought you had just graduated highschool!". Any 20-something woman who complians about being mistaken for a teenager is lying. We love it. It means we look younger than we are and that is a very valuable gift my friend.
- Getting to see our good friends in Spokane in 2 weeks. We've missed them so much since they moved to Utah and I'm so excited to hang out with them! It takes a special couple to get Mr's sense of humor - it's a rare gift. Burgers will get eaten, bunnies may get killed (don't worry, it's a card game).
- Those vitamins (albeit expensive as my first born). I have not felt better in months; I feel like myself which is happy 96% of the time. No anxiety attacks in the last week. No need to pop my Xanex, causing me to immediately crash into bed. More energy to get things done and start working out again. It's been amazing and I'm so grateful to my doctor.
- Living in a townhouse community with people that could be my grandparents. This deserves the Awesome award. It's super quiet. People LOVE seeing The Admiral. No screaming matches or bratty kids. No one all up in your grill. They take good care of their yards. No loud bass music. Most leave for months at a time. It's the best and we LOVE it here.
1 comment:
Yay yay yay we are so excited to see you guys! So many weekends go by where we are like we need to hang out with luke and dev. Wish we were closer, but excited about our day together!
Post a Comment