What do you do when you're sick?

So I find myself alone on this Friday afternoon. Yesterday I finally went to an urgent care due to some severe  back pain. 'Suck it up ya wimp' you're probably thinking. Well, when you've been hospitalized for a severe kidney infection, get back to me about not worrying. Better safe than sorry. I've seen too many hospitals in the past year to play it lightly. I'm still waiting for a culture to be done - side note: Isn't peeing in a cup the most awkward thing? I myself don't feel awkward....but I think of those people on the other side of the 'iron curtain' grabbing warm pee cups all day. Do they just sit close by, to wait until they hear the door shut? Have people opened both sides at the same time ever?

Anywho, you can see how antibiotics and beefed up pain meds can foster ADHD. Squirrel!

Yesterday I got to take two long naps, stay up till 11pm and sleep in since I called in sick to work. I feel like I'm on vacation. So what have I been doing the past two days to suppress the boredom? Did you know Season 1 of Pretty Little Liars is on netflix? I've never seen that show....and I completed the whole season. (Season 2 is out next Tuesday, in case you were wondering) I started season 3 of Drop Dead Diva. I did all my laundry. I drank my weight in ice water. More napping. I made doughnut muffins that The Admiral loved. Caught up on shows with Hulu - Duets (I skip everything but the singing which accounts for 10 min of the show), Americas Got Talent (I cry watching people's stories...sob like a baby) and The Bachelorette (Team Sean.)


The picture of a pity party.
 

No comments: