:Hot:
Dancing with the [semi] Stars anyone? Awesome choreography, zeros to heros? Hot. Awkward first dances? Even better.

-Not-
Messing around with Mr. and fake dirty dancing, only to discover the song we were dancing to was coming from Yo Gabba Gabba.... just..wrong..
:Pro:
Actually being able to coordinate costumes for our family this year. Red Riding Hood, little wolf and woodsman. I'm so excited!
-Con-
How expensive some toddler costumes are.. I could go out to a dinner AND a movie for that!
:Hot:
Having a husband that can braid my hair
-Not-
Having a husband that can braid better than I can. I'm pathetic at hair styles, for reals.
:Pro:
The Admiral saying cute things out of the blue.. "Awesome!" "Hey bud, what doing?"
-Con-
The Admiral discovering that he can undo his diaper in a pj onesie early one morning...and it was a messy one. "Awesome!"
1 comment:
aww admiral sounds like a fun little cutie!
Post a Comment