Land O' Potatoes

So at the beginning of August the Mr., The Admiral and I traveled down to lovely Idaho lake country for a family reunion (Mr.'s parents/siblings). Since we had just down the Oregon trek a week previously The Admiral was used to loooong car rides by then & did fabulous.

While in Idaho we:

Took Family Pictures

(no smiling until someone sang ABC's)


Tubing on the Lake

(The Admiral LOVED the boat & stayed on the whole time with the adults)

Horseback Riding

(Felt good to be back in the saddle - for those who don't know me, I'm obsessed with riding)

Chilling out with the cousins

(With Sofie)


We had a lot of fun & can't wait to do it again!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Such great pictures! Your hair looks really pretty. I didn't realize you had some blonde in there. I love it!

Deveny said...

Thanks Chelsea! ya, I decided to go back to blonde a year ago - I just can't stay away from it! :)