:Hot:
Getting my nerd on with the new Gears 3 xbox game

-Not-
Getting xbox friend requests/messages from little 13 yr olds & 40 yr olds that live in their parents basement, or "man caves". Best message: "I want to lay with you in the ocean until the stars fall down on us." True story.
:Pro:
Sunbeam class always providing the best Sunday entertainment
-Con-
One said Sunbeam during a lesson peeing their pants...and the chair...and the floor... "My next lesson class will be how to tell teacher you need to use the potty"
:Hot:
Working from home & being able to stay in sweat pants all morning
-Not-
Staying in sweat pants all DAY.
Sorry honey.
:Hot:
Tried Kim's AWESOME recipe for Cinnamon Roll Pancakes. Try them now. Do it. Just do it. And you should see her other recipes - I drool every time I stop over there.
-Not-
Made homemade bread with old yeast... which resulted in a hot dense boulder. Yum? Keep your yeast in the fridge peeps.
TGIF
1 comment:
I'm a nerd and like to play xbox too. One day when I have a husband he will probably thank me-it's almost a guarantee he'll be obsessed with video games. Aren't most guys? I also envy your ability to stay in sweat pants all day :)
Post a Comment