I have a problem...

One of the places I frequent is DSW (and by frequent, I mean stop by every 6 months or so). That store is a drug - I'm not kidding.

You go in, thinking "Ok self, I'm only browsing. You don't really NEED any new shoes although now that I think of it I haven't had new boots in years and IT IS fall now. Plus, really, I mean new boots could go with anything & would be practical. And Self, you just got a coupon in the mail today for $10 bucks off. Oooooo pretty...."

And that's how I wound up with these beauties..

Adorable!


And then of course, because you can't just have one..

"Self, these are on sale for half the price! And you only have one pair of black heels that are scuffed & old. Ok, these aren't black, they're dark navy... but it's a dark neutral too so it's basically the same thing! Again, so practical & the suede is darling!"
and then that's when these found their way into my car...



I'd like to mention all my "Self" conversations are then used when coming home to Mr. Just substitute 'Self' with 'Honey'. :)

2 comments:

KaRynn said...

hahahahahaha. oh my gosh. you are just like me!! haha. awesome. and seriously--both the boots and the heels are amazing. i'm majorly coveting both!! (Especially since I can't wear high heels!)

Unknown said...

Cute boots!! I just ordered some online... can't wait til they come!