- During primary having one little boy start quietly sobbing. I pulled him into my lap & asked what was wrong. "I forgot to give my mom a hug & kiss." We went for a quick trip to mom & all was right with the world again. Mom hug & kisses are magic yo. For realz.
- Showing a picture of Jesus on the mount, which I was positive these kids would not know. Asked what Jesus was doing in the picture, expecting a "Talking to people". Instead, Javin sweetly piped up, "Jesus teaching the 'Be Kinds'" (which is completely accurate). I almost teared up.
- A good friend of mine was teaching their ward's sunbeam class & at the conclusion asked all the kids to share the lesson with their parents when they got home. One little boy said, "I can't do that.". "Why not?". "Because my parents wrestle in their bedroom when we get home."..........................HAHAHAHAHA
There are no filters with Sunbeams, and that's why I love them.
1 comment:
Hilarious! Looks like the parents need to find another "Wrestle" Time!
Post a Comment